Christine grew up in Sacramento and has an abundance of knowledge of the city and surrounding areas – its neighborhoods, schools and organizations. She attended St. Mel School in Fair Oaks and Mercy High School in Carmichael (now closed). Aside from time living in San Diego while attending college, and ten years in Tahoe City, Christine has spent the majority of her life in Sacramento. She strongly believes in giving back to the community and much of her free time is spent doing volunteer work.
Christine has been a licensed real estate agent since 2007, and prior to that had a 23 year career as a litigation paralegal in some of California’s largest insurance defense law firms. She believes that her legal experience is a great asset in her real estate work.
In 2018 Christine joined forces with longtime Sacramento broker, Jerry Bringham, to form Bringham|Dariotis, combining 50+ years of real estate experience. Whether representing buyers or sellers, their goal is to provide the utmost client satisfaction through experience, service and results.
– Member, Sacramento Association of Realtors Master’s Club
– Member, California Association of Realtors
– Member, National Association of Realtors
– Board Member, Sutter Medical Center Foundation Board Chair,
– Founding Member of 100+ Women Who Care,
– Member, Crocker Ball Committee (2017 to present)
– Crocker Ball Committee Chair, 2022
– Jesuit High School PACE Auction Chair, 2022
– Board of Trustees, St. Michael’s Episcopal Day School
– Former Member and Chairperson, American Cancer
Society Hope Gala
– Former President, Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church
– Former President, Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox
Institute Women’s Board
– Former Coordinator of first “Blessings in a Backpack
Program” in Sacramento
When not selling real estate, Christine enjoys family time with her husband, son, and three dogs; church and community volunteer work; travel; cooking and interior design.