The first transaction for Chris Hagerman was purchasing the childhood home of Russ Solomon the founder of Tower Records.
Nick Sadek Sotheby’s International Realty Team Stats
- Finished the 2019 year with more than 174 million dollars of real estate sold.
- Successfully closed 240 real estate transactions in an average of 38 days.
- FACT: We sell homes for 2.08% more than other local agents. With a sales price of $500,000 we net sellers (YOU) nearly $14,000 MORE than other agents.
- FACT: We sell homes FASTER than other agents by an average of 8 days.
- FACT: We save you 2% more than other agents when purchasing a home.
How Chris Hagerman & Nick Sadek Sotheby’s International Realty deliver unmatched professional representation & property exposure to achieve these strong numbers!!
- 15 Step Marketing Plan Customized to Each Property.
- Highest Quality Photography.
- Virtual Tours.
- Professional Home Staging (if necessary).
- Ariel & Drone Property Videos.
- Personalized Property Brochures.
- Direct Marketing Online Via Different Media Outlets.
- Collaboration with Local & Regional Publishers Providing Expanded Exposure. Combining to Over 300,000 Media Impression.
- Homes Represented by Sotheby’s International Reach 72 Countries Worldwide.
- Chris Hagerman’s Exclusive Social Media Marketing Expertise.
- Contact Chris Hagerman for The Final 5.
“There are so many moving parts when buying or selling a home. Chris Hagerman was there every step of the way! From writing a competitive offer (that ultimately got us the home), to scheduling inspections. He handled weeks of complicated paperwork and forms. I truly could not have done it without him!” Mackenzie R. – Zillow Review
Chris Hagerman grew up in “Surf City” Huntington Beach, CA with a love for the water and the different varieties of architecture surrounding him. He developed an admiration for homes he would pass by on walks to school and the beach.
Living in the Sacramento/Placer area for the last twenty years, he gained an excellent knowledge of schools and neighborhoods first-hand. Chris’s uncanny, relentless, and savvy approach helps him connect with others and provides his clients with the best service possible.
Chris Hagerman brings to the table a rare combination of ambition, honesty, and dedication. He is committed to be your resolution to any Real Estate need and would be happy to interview to be your agent for life! 916.223.2442 Tri-CountyHomes.com
“Luxury Isn’t A Price Point, It’s the Experience I Deliver” – Chris Hagerman