Through the oak trees...
Does one partner want to live in the country and the other wants to live in a custom estate?
Do you want to live where you don’t see your neighbors?
Does the freeway need to be convenient for access to Tahoe, Sacramento or the Bay Area?
Do you want a short drive to the grocery store, coffee shop or fitness center?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will want to check out this luxury property on approximately 10 acres in the city of Lincoln, Ca.
Not far from the historical Downtown Lincoln and amongst the pastures and a few wineries, you will find this small gated community with estates on large lots.
Leave the stress behind at the gates, as the owner said, “This is a place of peace and natural beauty. You can’t help but to relax here.”
Once you go through the gates into this development, you will drive along the paved road lined with white ranch fences and a host of oak trees. Drive left down your long driveway with views of your estate ahead. Watch out for the occasional squirrel that may run out in front of you and be on the lookout for the occasional deer that roam the property.
The property has a vast array of possibilities!
With the decomposed granite, warm summers and cool winters, this is a great place to plant vineyards. Red wines tend to do the best in the area which simulates the same climate as Tuscany, Italy.
If you are interested in growing grapes, here is helpful information: Growing Grapes in Placer County Guide and Information
Love horses? This property with its slightly rolling hills and vast oak trees, will be a great place for horses to graze.
Do you enjoy outdoor activities? Fill the pond with fish (Be sure to check with the Department of Fish and Wildlife for the rules and types of fish that may be added.). Get out the crochet set or create a putting green and or bocci ball court.
Enjoy swimming and entertaining outside? The current owners/builder have already put together a plan for an infinity pool in the backyard. The patio area includes a covered patio with a fireplace and room to add a built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen. They have even thought about the availability of bathroom facilities and have conveniently added accessibility to the downstairs guest bathroom.
With this open 10 acres, the possibilities are endless.
Lincoln, California is home to many custom estates including this Award-Winning architectural plan by The Weber Group. This plan was originally built by the Bradford Building Corp. in Orlando, Florida where it won an Award at the 2007 Annual Parade of Homes for its design plan.
Craftsmanship of the woodwork in the chef’s kitchen and throughout the house was important to the builder to select the best in the area. They employed the work of the prestigious craftsman of Frank Jordan to do all their cabinetries. Frank has a great eye for beauty of the wood and believes in only using the best hardwood. Alder wood is used in this home which definitely adds a charm to this estate.
Details to Note
- 10 rolling acres with oak trees
- Built in 2008
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 5 1/2 Bathrooms (one with outside access to back yard)
- 4,805 Square Feet
- Listed for $1,499,000 MLS # 17009000
- Custom Alder wood cabinetry by Frank Jordan
- Master Suite on main level
- Radiant heated floors
- Grand entry with double wrought iron doors
- 6 car garage (3 attached; 3 detached)
- Large laundry room with ample cabinets and peaceful views
- Shaft ready for an elevator
- 3 Fireplaces | Master Bedroom, Family Room, Covered patio
- 2 wells in sheds
- Chef’s kitchen with net zero refrigerator
- Breakfast nook
- Butler’s Pantry
- Island with sink
- Warming drawer
- Custom Alder wood cabinetry by Frank Jordan
- Mascarello tile with bullnose finish
- High-end appliances
Visit other Lincoln Custom Homes that we have listed or are currently listed by Nick Sadek Sotheby’s International Realty:
Surrounding Neighborhood and Activities
- Downtown Lincoln
- Roseville Galleria Mall
- Best breakfast at Awful Annie’s
- Wine tasting at Wise Villa Winery or Ciotti Cellars
- Get your caffeine and chocolate fix at Blabbermouth Chocolates
- Horseback riding
- Golf at Turkey Creek Golf Club
- Enjoy a taco at one of the many taquerias
- Indulge in a cookie or ice cream at Country Harvest Bakery
- Meet for pizza and beer at the Old Town Pizza
- Take a class at JAB Fitness studio
Directions: Highway 65 to Lincoln Boulevard. Turn right on to Gladding Road. Turn Right on Wise Road. Turn left on Crosby Herald Road. Gate will be on your left. (Call for a private showing 916.966.4444).